$449.95 – $459.95
The LP9 Sport is perfect for enthusiasts that want a full size light with modern styling and advanced features. The Sport model still includes all of the technology that makes the LP9 series so popular, from Direct Ducted Cooling – that keeps your light cool under stress – to the Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT), which produces an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The LP9 Sport utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 6,500 Lumens at 61 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 2,280 lumens at 21 watts.
As with all of our LED offerings, this light features uService technology – allowing customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
Note: The LP9 Sport is simple on/off (no hi/lo) and does not include the amber backlit feature. These features are available on the LP9 Pro and Racer Editions.
• Forward Projecting Lumens: 6,500 Utilizing 9 LEDs
• Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 61W / 4.6A
• IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
• IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
• Dimensions: 8″ Diameter/ 3.25″ Depth
• Weight: 6.5lbs
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|