$118.95 – $225.95
The S2 Sport features the same quality, fit, and finish that is synonymous with the Baja Designs name, at an attractive price point. The S2 Sport is ideal as a fog, cornering, rack, or reverse light and much more. A compact and powerful light, featuring quality that is second to none.
• Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
• uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
• ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
• MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
• CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
• 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
• Lumens: 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
• Wattage/Amps: 12W / .9A
• Dimensions: 2.93″ x 1.76″ x 1.68″
• Weight: 8 ounces
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
Single Light, Pair
Driving/Combo, Wide Cornering, Spot, (Amber) Driving/Combo, (Amber) Spot, (Amber) Wide Cornering, (Blue) Spot, (Red) Spot, (Green) Spot
There are no reviews yet.