- • 1.0” outer bearings, 1.0” inner bearings
- • Can be used with stock wheels
RPG F150 Offroad Upper Control Arms carry over the same design and build quality that you see on modern day race trucks. They are crafted from a 3D Cad design that ends up being CNC laser cut and folded for a precision fit and finish. RPG UCA’s are designed with the future in mind. Unlike other aftermarket control arms available on the market, we dramatically changed the bearing cup angle of the arm to ensure proper geometry to enable the use of aftermarket Coil Over shocks, which allows for greater amounts of droop travel. When others UCA’s will bind metal on metal, your RPG unit will allow for a full range of wheel travel without any damaging affects down the road because of the aggressive cup angles used. This also remains important when increasing your vehicle ride height.
On many of our competitors UCA’s you will also find ½” bolts holding the arm to the spindle or at best a 4340 heat-treated center pin. When you opt to go with a RPG F150 UCA Race Line, you will find our center pins are 5/8th stainless steel material which is stronger than a grade 8 bolt. Our center pins are stainless steel to help prevent rust and corrosion. If there is one thing we have learned over the years in Baja, it’s don’t gamble with lesser materials.
The third major benefit of choosing an RPG F150 UCA Race Line version is the ease of installation and maintenance on the chassis pivot points. While others use ¾ Heims, we opted to go with 1.0” stainless steel spherical bearings with stainless steel mis-alignments for exact fit and much greater strength. Using fixed spherical bearings eliminates the headache of trying to nail down a proper alignment and guarantees our arms drop right into place of the old OE Ford UCA.
These arms are perfect hardcore off-roader who is looking to get the most out of their setup. You will gain Strength, Longevity and Flexibility for future suspension upgrades to take your current set-up from mild, to wild…
- • Stainless Steel center pins
- • 3D CAD design
- • Outer 1.50” FK spherical bearing with Teflon Liner
- • Aggressive cup angle allowing for more droop travel without binding
- • 1.00” spherical bearings vs. ¾ Heim joints
- • CNC laser cut and folded box design for greater strength
- • Titanium Powder Coat finish
- • An alignment is not necessary, but it is recommended
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 10 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.