Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
• Body: 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
• Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
• Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
• Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
• Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
|Dimensions||32 × 19 × 11 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.