Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to- install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions.
• Body: 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
• Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
• Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
• Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
• Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
|Dimensions||32 × 19 × 11 in|
There are no reviews yet.