Before any of our shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
• Body: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
• Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
• External Reservoir: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
• Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
• Shaft: 7/8″ hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
• Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
• Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency. Available for all 7/8 shaft smooth body and remote reservoir coil-over shocks. New application specific hose and fittings maybe required.
|Dimensions||32 × 19 × 11 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.