Capacity – HPA System’s AuxAir66 provides the best capacity-to-weight ratio of any onboard air tank on market today though carbon fiber composite bottle technology. These bottles cost significantly more than aluminum bottles yet are required to get 10lb CO2 system capacity out of a compact high pressure air system.
Flow – High flow regulators, hoses & fittings cost more but are required to operate high demand devices like air tools. To cut costs, some systems use regulators that can’t meet the flow demands of these devices or others try to compensate by running extreme output pressures that exceed the safe working limits of the system’s components. At HPA Systems we engineer and test each of our components for maximum flow to insure proper functionality and unlike CO2, air is stored and released as a gas to maintain system flow at all ambient temperatures.
Safety – AuxAir66’s bottle is carbon fiber wrapped for strength and fiberglass wrapped for abrasion resistance. All of our valves and regulators have DOT compliant burst discs installed and the working pressures of each component are matched to insure safe operation when used properly. While some other companies charge up to $40 for their safety couplers alone, we include ours on every system to prevent accidental hose whip. We also include fire resistant neoprene tank covers for an additional level of protection. Yet most importantly, our systems are designed to use nitrogen or air which maintains pressure consistency better that CO2 and eliminates the chance of a BLEVE.
- System Includes:
- 66cf Carbon Composite Cylinder with continuous pressure valve
- 0-225 psi Output Adjustable Regulator System
- Universal Quick Disconnect with Safety Vent
- HPA Single Gear Bag
- Fire Resistant Neoprene Protective Cover
- ANSI/ASME threads w/ O-Ring Seal
- Smooth, inert internal finish
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Liner
- High Performance Carbon Fiber Overwrap
- Abrasion Resistant E-Glass Fiber Overwrap
- Epoxy Gel-Coat Finish
Constant Pressure Valve:
- Constant pressure output
- Paintball style fill nipple
- Dual safety burst disks
- Tank pressure gauge
- Threaded protective cap
- Rubber fill nipple cap
- 0-225 psi adjustable pressure output
- Safety pressure venting system
- Universal automatic safety quick disconnect
- Safety burst disc
- Output pressure gauge
- Designed to function with AuxAir66’s constant pressure valve
HPA Single Gear Bag:
- Ballistic Grade 1000D Cardura Nylon Material
- 1″ Foam Padding
- Gorilla YKK Zipper
|Dimensions||24 × 10 × 10 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.