Here at RPG we have set out to develop a lower control arm for the Raptor that would not only enhance the drive of the vehicle, and offer for more versatility to the front end of your Raptor. The RPG Lower Control Arm features a race-car inspired box construction with all three pivot locations attached via a robust 1.5″ FK spherical bearing that is welded on both the inside and out, totaling over 1 foot of weld on each bearing cup for added strength and security and continued this welding approach to the vast majority of the inside construction. The arm itself has been tested for years now producing incredible results. It was developled to accept a stock shock, an aftermarket 3.0″ shock or our Raptor industry first, stock width dual Fox Racing Shox 3.0″ bypass setup for total control.
During past years of testing we’ve learned a great deal about the geometry that was needed for optimum ride performance plus small, but neccesary things like incorporating factory like steering stops into the arm to limit the wear and tear on the factory steering box and outboard CV’s. The arm will bolt right up on the chasis side of things using upgraded grade 8 hardware, plus custom machined center-pins tapered to fit the factory knuckle all the while wrapped in a beautiful titanium powder coat to last for the long haul. However, the best and most versatile part of the arm is found sitting on the back side. When bolting up Raptor Performance Group Lower Control Arm, you will now be able to run our Dual Fox Racing Shox 3.0″ By-Pass setup. The control is amazing and the damping power is light years beyond any single 3.0″ setup that will ultimately take you into terrain that was otherwise unthinkable. With our new Lower Control Arm and Dual shock setup, jumps that used to leave you cringing, are now nothing more than mellow launching pads keeping you yurning for more. And just like every other part we produce, you will receive the piece of mind knowing that you will be bolting on an arm that has been tested harder than any other arm available now, plus the added security of knowing its backed by our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Introducing Total Control by RPG Offroad:
- • Dual Fox 3.0″ Shock Capable.
- • Built In Steering Stops To Make Sure Your Outboard CV Doesn’t Over Extend on Droop or Bump Travel Just As The Factory Arm
- • Box Construction For Added Strenght
- • 1.5″ FK Spherical Bearings Welded Both Inside and Out Totaling Over 1 Foot of Weld Per Bearing Cup!!!
- • Custom Machined Center Pins Tapered to Fit The Factory Knuckle With Over 240K PSI Rating and 12 Point Nut.
- • Direct Bolt On With CNC Machined Misalignments
- • Titanium Powder Coat
- • Grade 8 Chasis Side Mounting Bolts That Are Both Longer and Stronger to Prevent Bending an the Nut From Backing Off
- • Internally Plated and Welded
- • RPG Tested and Proven!!!
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 12 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.