$769.95 – $1,699.95
At an impressive 6,450 lumens per 10” section, the brightest just got up to 50% brighter. The OnX6™ LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs’ trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet. In addition, the OnX6™ LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
The OnX6™ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
• Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
• uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
• ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
• MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
• CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
• 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
• OnX6 LED Light Bar
• Mounting Brackets
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
20", 30", 40", 50"
Driving/Combo, Wide Driving, High Speed Spot, (Amber) Wide Driving