$214.95 – $440.95
The Squadron® Pro packs 4,300 Lumens at 42 watts that will truly annihilate the night. Don’t let this light fool you, although compact in size this LED auxiliary light will literally blind you with brightness. The Pro comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
• Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
• uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
• ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
• MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
• CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
• 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
• Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
• Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
• Dimensions: 3.07″ x 2.77″ x 3.07″
• Weight: 12 ounces
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
• Squadron® Pro LED Light
• Mounting Bracket
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
Flood: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 ft). This pattern is not suitable for driving.
Single Light, Pair
Driving/Combo, Wide Cornering, Spot, Work/Scene, (Amber) Driving/Combo, (Amber) Wide Cornering, (Amber) Spot, (Amber) Work/Scene