The UMP SUPERFILTER incorporates a unique swirl flow design inside the aluminum air box to help separate the larger dirt particles out before they can even reach the filter. This results in a much longer filter life and increased performance over longer periods. And with our SUPERFILTER, your Super Duty will be protected from harmful dirt that other filters and your stock air box let through.
UMP’s filters are developed for the heavy equipment industry. They are a dry paper element and feature a self cleaning action that increases performance for the life of the filter. Plus, forget what you have heard about oiled gauze style filters. With their porous design they flow a lot of air but can’t match the superior filtering capabilities of paper.
UMP filters also are ducted to outside air. No heat and dust from inside the engine compartment, and cooler, cleaner air means better performance.
• Unique Swirl Flow Design
• Double the Stock Filter Cleaning Area
• Specially Developed Heavy Equipment Filters by Donaldson
• Race Winning Design
• Rugged Aluminum Construction
• Protects Against Expensive Turbo and Engine Damage
• Twice the Life of Your Current Filter
• Bolts Easily Into Stock Location
*Fits 5.4L and 6.2L
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 15 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.