The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Reflash for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
With the massive success of the standard supercharger system, the Whipple engineers were able to package all the necessary options to make even more power out of the stock 6.2L engine. The Stage 2 system comes with the heavy duty, massive heat exchanger with the dual 11″ Spal fans, billet dual 68mm blade throttle body, high flow 60lb/hr fuel injectors, a smaller SC pulley for increased boost and a SCT X4 flash tool for a unique calibration.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- • Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 2.3L roots-type systems
- • Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
- • Integrated Crusher™shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations
- • Integrated Crusher™172mm oval inlet outflows smaller 90mm inlets such as other systems
- • Big Mouth Whipple Crusher™ plastic air inlet for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes
- • Billet dual 68mm high-flow throttle body
- • Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- • Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- • Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- • Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- • Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- • Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- • Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- • More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
- • Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- • Massive oversized heat exchanger with dual 11″ Spal electric fans for incredible intercooler water temps
- • Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- • No internal modifications required
- • Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- • Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- • Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- • Plug and play wiring, no cutting
- • High flow air filter system, coolant reservoir is maintained
- • High flow fuel injectors (60lb/hr)
- • Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- • Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover for increased safety
- • OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- • Complete and tuner kits available
- • Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- • SCT X4 flash tool
- • Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- • 3 minute pulley changes
- • 1 year warranty for all parts included
- • Optional 3/36,000 warranty
- • SC Crank HP : 700
- • SC RW SAE TRQ: 650
- • Stock RW SAE HP: 335
- • Stock RW SAE TRQ: 366
***PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AND PRICING***
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.