$329.95 – $669.95
With a 4,300 lumen count and power draw of 42 watts, the XL-R Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. The XL-R Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
• Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
• uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
• ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
• MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
• CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
• 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
• Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
• Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
• Dimensions: 5.24″ x 3.65″ x 5.24″
• Weight: 2.45 lbs
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
• XL-R Pro LED Light
• Mounting Bracket
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.