With a 4,300 lumen count and power draw of 42 watts, the XL-R Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. The XL-R Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
• Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
• uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
• ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
• MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
• CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
• 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
• Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
• Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
• Dimensions: 5.24″ x 3.65″ x 5.24″
• Weight: 2.45 lbs
• LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
• Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
• Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
• Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
• Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
• Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
• Built-In Overvoltage Protection
• IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
• IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
• XL-R Pro LED Light
• Mounting Bracket
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
Single Light, Pair
Driving/Combo, Wide Cornering, High Speed Spot, (Amber) Driving/Combo, (Amber) Wide Cornering
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.