Interested in adding the 1/2 Tie Rod Kit to your 2021 up Bronco?
First we started off with hex bar instead of the round bar that requires flat cuts to be grooved into them, hence reducing strength. With hex bar, this eliminates the need for any weakening of the rod itself.
Next we decided to stay away from the usual 4130 pins and opted to go with 17-4 material. This is a very high strength stainless steel that is over twice as strong as 4130N Chromoly steel.
Lastly, certain design concepts have weak points in them, and your center pins controlling your steering should never be one of them. Certain shapes yield higher stress concentrations that make our tie rods stronger than others.
- Kit retains factory inner tie rod.
- Works with Alcon brakes.
- 1/2 Tie Rod Bar, 7/8 Outer Rod End and Pin Assembly
- 17-4 pins = 2x stronger than 4130 chromoly steel
- 7/8 FK Rod Ends
- Teflon Lined
- Hex-Bar Design
- Options: Blue, Black, Orange, Gold. Call for Red
- 100% Made in the USA at RPG Offroad
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.