$779.90 – $819.90
Off-road Factory Race Series bump stops were developed with top off-road racing teams to provide precise control of the last few inches of suspension travel. By applying our race-proven damping technology in a purpose-built, stand-alone component, you can use every bit of suspension travel without harsh bottoming.
The built-in FOX Air Valve (FAV) Valve allows precise nitrogen charge adjustments to provide a wide range of bottoming control. The durable construction and replaceable Delrin® strike pad are built to take the abuse while providing predictable and quiet operation.
• Body: Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
• Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft: 1 5/8″ hard chromed 4130 alloy steel
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving: Proprietary deburred valve shims
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
• Reservoir Mounting: 2.5 sleeve with end opening for mounting boss required
|Dimensions||20 × 5 × 5 in|