FOX Bump Stops were created to provide additional bottom out control to maximize the vehicles entire suspension travel. Developed in conjunction with top offroad racing teams to achieve ultimate performance within a compact and light package. The FOX bump stop can easily be setup for any conditions by removing the aluminum Schrader cap and adjusting the internal nitrogen gas pressure. The long lasting and replaceable Delrin pad insures quiet operation.
• Body: Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
• Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
• Shaft: 1 5/8″ hard chromed 4130 alloy steel
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
• Valving: Proprietary deburred valve shims
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
• Oil: Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
• Reservoir Mounting: 2.5 sleeve with end opening for mounting boss required
|Dimensions||20 × 5 × 5 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.