If you want the most advanced, most powerful, most upgradeable and highest quality system available, then here it is! Whipple Superchargers has yet again set a new precedence for bolt-on power, 50-state emissions legal and industry leading durability.
Nobody puts more time and resources into the development then Whipple. The proof is in the product, more power per lb of boost than any other system. The key to making such incredible reliable power is in the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher air system and innovative PCM programming that keeps the power-train safe and secure. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you’re craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability. Each Whipple system comes with the new Flare flash software which allows each customer to load the calibration into the PCM, read and erase codes, octane adjust capacity and the ability to customize wheel/axle sizes.
With years of OEM and racing experience, Whipple engineers have developed a unique PCM calibration that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, transmission control and electronic throttle control. The vehicles PCM constantly monitors the engines torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in it’s ideal parameters. If a parameter falls below specification, the PCM will lower boost and torque output until the problem can be cured. No other calibration in the field has such technology, giving the Whipple SC system unheralded performance and reliability.
Whipple’s latest PCM calibration also offers Barometric Pressure sensing technology that adapts the power according the outside conditions. The 2015+ F150 5.0L packages are a speed density based system, no longer a mass air flow based system. With this in mind, Whipple supplies the new 2-bar MAP sensor, which in conjunction with the stock MAP sensor constantly adjust for varying conditions. No other aftermarket calibration can adapt and learn such as the Whipple calibration.
- • No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- • 50-state emissions legal
- • Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- • 2.9L 26% larger than 2.3L roots-type
- • Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt
- • Oversized Crusher™ inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- • Front feed allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- • Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- • Massive oversized aluminum intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitors IC water system allowing longer more consistent power
- • Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- • Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- • Exclusive 3×5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4×6 rotor combo or 4×4 roots
- • Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- • W175ax SC bottom is open for increased plenum volume and better over-intercooler air distribution giving more intercooler effectiveness
- • Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop
- • Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- • Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- • More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
- • Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- • Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- • Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- • No internal modifications required
- • Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- • Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- • Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- • Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- • Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- • Optional 10-rib belt system with matching billet pulleys
- • Stainless steel tapered jack-shaft with unique plastic cover (or optional carbon fiber) for increased safety
- • OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- • Complete kits and Tuner kits are available
- • Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue or any custom color
- • Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (98mm round or 140mm elliptical)
- • Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- • 3 minute pulley changes
- • Lightweight pocketed SC pulley
- • Optional 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty
***PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AND PRICING***
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.