ROUSH has developed this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system, boosting performance to 650 horsepower for the all-new 2015-2016 Ford F-150 5.0L V8. The ROUSH 2.3L Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger System is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe combined with the added twist provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
- • Most highly-engineered supercharger system for the 2015-2016 F-150 on the market
- • 650 hp @ 6500 rpm and 585 lb-ft @ 4000rpm
- • +265 hp (+69%) and +198 lb-ft (51%) increase over stock (385 hp/387 lb-ft)
- • R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors with greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- • All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system
- • Large aluminum intercooler, low-temperature radiator with molded air duct, and high-capacity degas bottle
- • ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors
- • Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body
- • Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system
- • Higher boost 75mm supercharger pulley
- • ROUSH Phase 2 calibration file delivered with exclusive ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT)
- • NOW 50 State legal emmission on 2015-2016 / CARB E.O.#D-418-27
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.