- • 2017+ Raptor EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit (Compatible with Electronic Blow Off Valve
- • 2017+ Raptor EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit (Compatible with TurboSmart BOV)(Includes Throttle Body Spacer)
- • 2017+ Raptor EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit (Includes TurboSmart BOV)(Includes Throttle Body Spacer)
- • 2017+ Raptor EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit (Compatible with TiAL BOV)(Includes Throttle Body Spacer)
The addition of a high performance air-to-air intercooler is an important bolt-on upgrade for turbocharged Ford EcoBoost engines. Also known as the ‘C-A-C’ (Charge Air Cooler) we relocate the intercooler up high in the grille, for increased fresh airflow and to keep out of harm’s way. Independent Data Logs show OEM coolers reaching 190F at max load, compared to 100F with only the Full-Race Intercooler upgrade. We use efficient and durable bar-and-plate intercoolers with optimized Fin pitch, and expertly TIG welded gusseted brackets / end tanks in precise fixtures. The lower mounting beam is hand-fabricated from high strength steel and powder coated black. This intercooler uses 3″ inlet / 3″ outlet and is available with water/meth bungs on the cold side charge pipe. Each intercooler is individually pressure tested to 50 psi before shipping.
The Full-Race Ford Gen 2 Raptor EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit Includes:
- • Front Mount Intercooler core with >1000cfm flow rate for <1psi pressure drop at 600+hp airflow levels. 70% more internal flow area than stock, using oversized 10mm charge air and 10mm ambient air paths (compared to the stock 6.5mm air paths)
- • Intercooler Mounting Beam
- • Aluminum Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side)
- • 2-ply Couplers and t-bolt clamps
- • Horn Relocation Bracket
Ford Gen 2 Raptor EcoBoost Front Mount Intercooler Kit Features:
- • Direct Replacement: Plug-and-Play – No tuning required!
- • High efficiency core designed specifically for the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine
- • Hand fabricated, professionally TIG welded endtanks and mounting tabs with bead-rolled charge pipes
- • Optional aluminum bungs on charge pipe to suit Water/Meth injection nozzles
- • Retains OEM sensors and purge solenoid fittings
- • No cutting or permanent modifications required – Direct Bolt On
- • Optional Black Anodizing on intercooler for stealth appearance
- • Allows EcoBoost F150’s to use a off-road prerunner bumper, approved snowplow mounts and other accessories
F150 is a tough truck that will be subjected to work site and off-road abuse – so strength and durability are mandatory. OEM ecoboost intercoolers use thin aluminum cores crimped with plastic end tanks. This design is low cost, easy to manufacture, and offers adequate cooling for the stock turbos. However high-performance and larger turbos can overwork the stock core, causing ‘heat soak’ (intake air temperatures rise uncontrollably) and a corresponding reduction in power. In high humidity or rainy environments, the stock intercooler position can lead to condensation water building-up inside the stock cooler. Upon sudden acceleration and boost, this water can be introduced into the engine causing a misfire event. If you have experienced this often, we recommend using a mechanical vent-to-atmosphere BOV (blow-off valve) on the lower charge pipe, after the intercooler. These can help evacuate moisture from the charge air stream before it enters the engine’s throttle body.
***Please Call for Additional Information***
|Dimensions||48 × 24 × 12 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.