The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Reflash for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- • Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 2.3L roots-type systems
- • Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
- • Integrated Crusher™shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations
- • Integrated Crusher™172mm oval inlet outflows smaller 90mm inlets such as other systems
- • Big Mouth Whipple Crusher™ plastic air inlet for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes
- • Optional Crusher™ 172mm billet mono-blade throttle body
- • Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- • Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- • Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- • Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- • Exclusive 3×5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4×6 rotor combo
- • Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- • Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- • Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- • More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
- • Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- • Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- • Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- • No internal modifications required
- • Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- • Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- • Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- • Plug and play wiring, no cutting
- • High flow air filter system, coolant reservoir is maintained
- • High flow fuel injectors (47lb/hr)
- • Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- • Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover for increased safety
- • OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- • Complete and tuner kits available
- • Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- • Easily upgradeable with bigger throttle bodies (172mm or twin 68mm)
- • Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- • 3 minute pulley changes
- • 1 year warranty for all parts included
- • Optional 3/36,000 warranty
The Whipple Advantage is designed into every Whipple SC system. This advantage is broken down into 5 categories during the design and testing phases which truly sets Whipple apart from others:
1. Best power for money.
2. Most complete package.
3. Maximum power.
4. Maximum power expandability.
5. Aesthetic appeal.
What does this mean? You get it all, in one package. Massive power gains with the biggest superchargers, biggest intercoolers, biggest intercooler systems, biggest air-inlet systems while providing robust belt systems and heavy-duty spring tensioners. The intake manifold is designed with high velocity in mind, while increasing plenum volume to lower pressure loss at high power applications.
You then get OEM style fuel and vacuum hoses with nylon sheaving for added protection and appeal, OEM style quick connect fittings with billet aluminum fittings. No ugly brass fittings hanging off the inlet like some others. Wire extensions are injection molded to allow simple plug-and-play installations. Each system also has multiple options for increased performance such as oversized heat-exchangers with dual fans, billet high flow throttle bodies, oversized cold air intake systems just to name a few.
Each kit comes with step-by-step instruction manuals printed in color to help all installers, including the do-it-yourselfer. Kits come with all the fasteners, all color matched for proper aesthetic appeal.
VEHICLE: 2011 6.2L Ford Raptor/6-speed
Boost PSI: 9.2psi
Average AF: 11.9:1
RPM Limit: Stock
Fuel: 91 octane (Chevron)
Temperature: 76.91° F
Barometric PSI: 29.87 In-Hg
Hood: Factory, closed
SC Crank HP : 635
SC RW SAE HP: 508
SC RW SAE TRQ: 492
Stock RW SAE HP: 335
Stock RW SAE TRQ: 366
***PLEASE CALL FOR ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AND PRICING***
There are no reviews yet.