- • 2015+ F150 EcoBoost with eBOV
- • 2015+ F150 EcoBoost with aftermarket BOV
The addition of a high performance air-to-air intercooler is an easy bolt-on installation for any turbocharged vehicle. Also known as the CAC (charge air cooler), the stock 2015 F150 cooler is located below the radiator in the lower front grille area. This stock ecoboost intercooler uses a thin aluminum intercooler core crimped to plastic endtanks. The design is low cost, easy to manufacture, and offers adequate cooling for the stock turbos. However high performance and larger turbos can over-work the stock core, causing ‘heatsoak’ (intake air temperatures rise uncontrollably) and a corresponding reduction in power. The F150 is a tough truck that will be subjected to work site and off-road abuse, so high strength and durability are mandatory. Our gussetted thickwall aluminum upper-bracket and hand made endtanks are expertly TIG welded in precise fixtures and relocate the core out of harms way. We pressure test every intercooler to 50 psi on our test stand to ensure our customers never receive a leaking core (even small pinhole leaks can lose power). The lower support beam is hand-fabricated from high strength steel and powder coated black. This intercooler has 3″ inlet / 3″ outlet and is available with AEM water/meth bungs on the coldside charge pipe.
Ford F-150 EcoBoost Front Mount Intercooler Kit Features:
- • High efficiency core designed specifically for the 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine
- • Hand fabricated, professionally TIG welded endtanks and mounting tabs with bead-rolled charge pipes
- • Optional aluminum bungs on charge pipe to suit Water/Meth injection nozzles
- • Retains OEM sensors and purge solenoid fittings – no tuning required
- • Direct Bolt On – removal of shutter assembly required
- • Optional Black Anodizing on intercooler for stealth appearance
- • Allows EcoBoost F150’s to use a off-road prerunner bumper, approved snowplow mounts and other accessories
The Full-Race Ford F-150 EcoBoost Intercooler / CAC Upgrade Kit Includes:
- • Front Mount Intercoooler core with >1000cfm flow rate (70% more internal flow area than stock), using oversized 10mm charge air and 10mm ambient air paths (larger than the stock 6.5mm size) for <1psi pressure drop at 600+hp airflow levels.
- • Intercooler Mounting Beam
- • Aluminum Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side)
- • Couplers and Clamps
- • Horn Relocation Bracket
In high humidity or rainy environments, the stock intercooler position can lead to condensation water building-up inside the stock cooler. Upon sudden acceleration and boost, this water can be introduced into the engine, causing a misfire event. We recommend using a mechanical vent-to-atmosphere BOV (blow-off valve) on the lower charge pipe, after the intercooler. These can help evacuate moisture from the charge air stream before it enters the engine’s throttle body. The 2013+ Ebov may leak boost above 22psi, so we strongly recommend using a mechanical BOV for any high boost setups.
|Dimensions||48 × 24 × 12 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.