The large hook wraps around the shock body.
- You thread the main stem up against the shock body and insert the allen wrench.
- Then you use the large black wing nut on the back of the tool to unthread the allen plug allowing you to fill the shock.
- Adjust the Nitrogen Pressure as Desired.
- Once you’ve filled the shock, you then thread the allen plug back into the shock body and disconnect the tool.
Only works on Fox Shocks.
We specifically use this for Gen 2 Front Coil Overs. This will not work with the Gen 2 Rear Shocks.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 3 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
23231 Vista Grande Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.